Tibet Kailash Travels provide Tibet tour package for Nepali. 7 nights and 8 days Tibet tour package starts from Kathmandu. Drive and overnight at Tibet towns Kerung, Tingri, Shigatse, Gyantse and Lhasa. Sightseeing in major visiting places of those towns and on the way of your driving with professional Tibetan guide. Group joining tour to Tibet for Nepali is departure every Saturday from month of April till December. Tour is joining with other foreigners from different countries.
Duration:8 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Easy
Trip Cost:INR 47000 | USD 670
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Price Include / Exclude:
- Private transportation to Nepal Tibet boarder Kerung from Kathmandu
- Tibet Travel permit
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis on budget hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Transportation by van/ Bus as per the group size
- Necessary Tibet Travel Permit
- Tibet travel visa
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee as per the itinerary
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All the Government and local taxes.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance of any kind
- Personal expenses like beverage, mineral water and tips
- Natural and political disturbance and unforeseen circumstance
- Flight fair after Lhasa (Lhasa – Kathmandu) or train/ flight to mainland China
- Accommodation upgrading. It is possible for 6 overnights in main cities
- Any tipping to guide and driver
Accommodation in Tibet Tour is in hotels and Guest house. 4 nights of accommodation is in twin sharing hotels and 2 nights at Xegar and Nyalam is in local guest house. Deluxe and super deluxe accommodation in main cities of Tibet is available. You also have option to upgrate your accommodation with extra cost.
Transportation is in private bus or van. It depend on group size. Nepali transporation from Kathmandu to Kodari boarder. Tibetan transporation in Tibet part.
Overland Tibet Tour package included every morning breakfast. You will get breakfast from the same hotel you staying. Restaurant for Lunch and Dinner can choose by your own. our Tibetan guide may suggest you good place as per your interest. Tibetan cities have choices of Chinese and continental restaurants. First day at Nyalam and second day at Xegar may get only Chinese and Tibetan style restaurants.
- Drinking Water
You can buy bottled mineral water in the entire tour. Although water at Lhasa is more reasonable cost. We suggest you to buy water packets of your entire tour in Lhasa. It is good in high altitude to drink at least 3 litters water per day.
- Toilet facilities
Clean toilets are inside of your rooms in Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyantse. Similarly clean toilets are in Xegar and Nayalam but outside of room.
There will be Guide and Driver as a staffs. The entire trip is handled by a professional Tibetan Guide. Guide speaks enough English.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Tibet permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Emergency evacuation
Due to the health problem or any other problem, if anyone needs emergency evacuation that cost is the extra cost and all the expenses go to the person. We arrange all the needful services. Helicopter rescue in Tibet part is not allowed. Rescue have to done by driving.
- Hospital and Medical facilities
There are hospitals in main cities like Lhasa and Shigatse. Ronbuk doesn't have any facilities of hospital and medical.
- Group size
Tibet Tour group size can by any in number. it is group joining tour mixed all nationalities.
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation getting permit and visa. Any aged peoples can join our Tibet Group Joining Tour.
- Communication facilities
The entire tour is facilitated with local telephone. Wifi services available at hotels in main cities but not in the guest house in Ronbuk. You also can buy Chinese SIM card in your own name for your mobile.
- Physical fitness and health certificate
Physical fitness is an important factor to make your trip success. But we do not need any doctor or medical certificate to obtain your Tibet permit and Visa.
Acclimatization in this tour is important and need before reaching at high altitude immediately or so fast. Our overland tour itinerary have short driving and spend more time in every cities so that it is helpful to acclimatized in hight altitude.
- Extra activities
Tour in Tibet and its itinerary is fixed in group joining tour. Individually, you can not extend your Tibetan visa to stay longer in Tibet. Extra activities in Lhasa can fixed by any tourist group, but there should be present of Tibetan guide. it may contain extra cost.
- Best season for Tibet Group Joining Tour
Best season for Tibet tour is from April till September month. Although rest of the months like Octoberbet to February still suitable.
- Extra Expenses
Extra expenses in this tour is your Lunch and Dinner. Accept that personal shopping and personal expenses. Bottle drinks including drinking water is also in your extra expenses.
- Packing List
You need one big bag to put your stuff, that goes separately in back side or roof of the bus/ Van. One another small bag need to put your important documents, water bottles and other accessories that you need during day time.
Shoes and Shocks
You need comfortable warm shoes for entire Tour. Another spare shoe or sandal is needed to wear while staying at Hotel/guest house. 3 pairs of warm shocks are enough for entire trip. You can wash it in middle of your tour.
Warm Head cover hat, Mouth covering muff, Warm down jacket, Wind proof jacket, Warm inner thermal, 2 pairs light T shirt, Warm sweeter or light weight jacket, Inner down thermal, Water and wind proof trouser, One long wear warm paint, Water/ wind proof warm glove, 3 pair comfortable underwear, Down sleeping bag.
UV protective sun glass, Medium size quick dry towel, Head torch light with extra batteries, Lip care, Sun cream, Trekking stick, 2 litters’ water bottle, One small thermos water bottle.
Toiletries: Hand soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, Toilet paper, bathing shop and Shampoo
First Aid kit box containing Paracetamol, bandage, antiseptic cream, Diamox or other tablet for altitude sickness. Small trekking knife, Some dry foods, Camera and its extra batteries, Mobile, and charger with small multi pins.
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- We need your original passport before two days of tour starts in Kathmandu.
- USD 200 per person at the time of confirming your tour. Rest of the amount can pay before starting off your trip. we can discuss mode of payment.
- Term and condition
-This is group tour, and activities and days are fixed as per itinerary
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. Rest of other amounts can refund. We are not able to bear you any cost in this case.
- Accommodation in this tour is the budget type of. upgrading it is possible with your extra cost.
- Cancellation policy
- Canceling your tour before 2 months is free cancellation but if we need to issue your air ticket from Lhasa to Kathmandu, there will be cancellation charge.
- USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip less than 2 months time
- USD 500 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- No any refund if you drop your tour on the way from group