Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar with Motorbike is adventure travel to holy sites in western Tibet. Begin your Motorbike Tour to Kailash from Kathmandu. Cross Nepal Tibet border Kodari. Zhangmu is the first Tibetan town we reach. Cross Nyalam, Saga and reach at Lake Mansarovar further to base camp of Kailash Darchen. The decorative high passes on the way which gives panoramic Himalayan views and beautiful plateau landscape. Motorbike can ride up to valley of the god 7 kilometer further from Darchen. Three days Kailash Parikrama can perform from here by walking through Dolma La pass (5,600m).
Motorbike Tour itinerary can customize as Kathmandu – Mount Kailash – Lhasa and Everest Base camp as round trip in Tibet. Kindly mail to customize your own trip itinerary or tailor made itinerary.
Duration:14 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Moderate to Strenuous
Trip Cost:INR 0
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu (1,350m). Transfer to Hotel
Day 2 : Day is Kathmandu. Familier riding around. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 : Ride to Kodri boarder, cross Nepal Tibet immigration and reach at Nyalam 3,700m (140km - 7 Hours). Overnight at Guest House
Day 4 : Acclimatization ride and rest in Nyalam. Overnight at guest house
Day 5 : Ride to Saga from Nayalam (240km - 7/8 Hours). Overnight at guest house 4,450.m
Day 6 : Ride to Pariyan 4,600m. (180km - 5 Hours) Overnight at guest hosue
Day 7 : Ride Paryang to Lake Mansarovar 4,558 m (277 km - 5/6 Hours) Overnight at guest house
Day 8 : Exploartion of Lake Mansarovar and drive to Darchen (40km - 1 Hours). overnight at Guest house
Day 9 : Star Kailash Parikrama. Drive to Valley of the God (7km) and trek to Derapuk (18km - 4/5 Hours) Overngiht at Guest house 4,900m
Day 10 : Second day of Kailash Parikrama. Reach at Juthulpuk (4,760m) via Dolma La pass (5,623m). Overnight at guest house
Day 11 : Third day of Kailash Parikrama (3 Hours trekking) and ride back to Saga. Overnight at Hotel
Day 12 : Ride back to Nyalam. (240km - 7/8 Hours) Overnight at Guest house
Day 13 : Cross Nepal Tibet immigrarion and ride back to Kathmandu (140km - 7/8 Hours) Overnight at Hotel
Day 14 : Departure from Kathmandu
Price Include / Exclude:
- All arrival and departure arrangement
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing 3 star category hotel
- Accommodation in local guest houses in Kailash region, Group sharing
- Every morning breakfast
- Tibet/ Kailash travel permit and visa
- Permit for your motorbike/ permit of self driving
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and its entrance fees
- Backup vehicle as per group size
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All immigration formalities
- Immigration deposit
- Bike mechanic
- Emergency evacuation management
- Service charge and all taxes
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Motorbike (we will help to rent in Kathmandu)
- Motorbike parts and Helmet
- Personal gears, Equipment
- Personal insurance, medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation expenses in case of need
- Personal horse or helper during your Kailash Parikrama
- Any tipping
- Any damage in Motorbike
- Petrol in your motorbike
- Extra activities
Accommodation in 3 star hotels on twin sharing in Kathmandu. Normal guest houses in group sharing rooms in Kailash region. You can have many categories of hotels in kathmadnu. but budget and standard guest houses in Kailash region. Guest houses in Mansarovar, Pariyan, Derapuk and Juthulpuk do not have standard guest houses, only normal and sime one. Nyalam, Saga, Darchen have both budget and Standard guest houses.
- Back up - Transporation
We provide a backup VAN or Jeep for entire tour. Truck is as carrier of camping goods, foods and baggages only in bigger group.
As per itienrary, only breakfast is in package at the time of you are staying in Hotel and guest houses. There are plenty of restaurants for your Lunch and Dinner. Guide will suggest you the goods one every where. All the restaurants provide Tibetan and Chinese style foods.
- Drinking Water
Drinking water is bottled mineral water/ big and small bottled which is extra from package cost. It is suggest to buy bottled mineral water at a time and put it in backup vehical.
- Toilet facilities
Toilet facities in Kailash is very basic. If you choose to stay at budget guest houses, there will be ommon toilets outsite our rooms. If you choose to stay at standard guest houses at available places, toilets are insite your rooms. Pariyan, Mansarovar, Derapuk and Juthulpuk only have budget guest house and toilet facilities are very poor.
Tibetan guide, Drives are the staffs in this tour, If you need to hire Motorbike Mechanic, he will be from Nepal.
- Trip insurance
Trip insurance is much important in this tour. We do not need it to make ready your visa, permit and other documents but only for your personal sefety.
- Emergency evacuation
Motorbike Tour in Kailash is adventure trip in the high himalayan land. In case of emergency evacuation, we support as maximum we can by choosing best option. all the expenses for it comes to clients personally.
- Hospital and Medical facilities
There are hospital facilities in Kathmandu. Hospital facilities in Kailash region is very poor. There is only one hospital at Taklakot near from Mansarovar. rest of the places no any.
- Group size
We can run any group size in this trip. Altough 10 pax group is more suitable and tour cost is more reasonable
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation for Lhasa Kailash Tour. For Indian passport holder, there is age limitation.
- Communication facilities
There are local telephones facilities in entire Kailasht and Nepal. For your , mobile you need Nepali SIM card in Nepal site and Chinese SIM card once you enter Tibet. Chinese and Nepali sim card can buy after certain formalities and can recharge on the way. WIFI is available in Nepal part, but not in Kailash region. You can buy data based internet with your Chinese Sim cars. One day at second day of Kailash parikrama is out of any communication.
- Physical fitness and doctor certificate
Physical fitness is important factor to make your trip success. But we do not need any doctor or medical certificate to obtain your Tibet permit and Visa. It is also important to have your previous experience of Motorbiking in high land.
- Best season
Best season for Motorbiking Tour to Kailash is from April till September month. In this months are not so cold weather and no snow at ligh passes of Tibet
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Drive self international licence for Motorbike
- Trip confirmation amount USD 400 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- Payment can make through Bank transfer, Credit card, and Cash
- USD 400 per person at the time of booking confirmation
- Rest of the amount before starting your tour. Mode of payment can discuss by mail
- Payment by credit card charge 4 % extra
- Term and condition
- Get terms and condition from us at the time of booking confirmation. As per group size and group interest, Itinerary and other services might change from our general itinerary.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not
refundable. cancellation charge still be charged.
- Any damange in Motorbike if you have hired is paid by rider
- Any Motorbike part need to change on the way is paid by rider
- Cancel your trip before 3 month is free
- Cancellation charge of cancelling your trip after 3 month, USD 400 as cancellation charge
- Full amount does not refund once you start the trip