17 days Tibet motorbike tour plan to Tibet covers major highlights of central Tibet. Professionally organized tour from Kathmandu Nepal reaches Everest Base Camp and Lhasa from Kathmandu via Kerung boarder. Riding route passes beautiful Lakes including Yamdrok Tso, typical Tibetan towns, monasteries, decorated highest pass, panoramic views and many more. The highest point you reach at 5,200 miters Everest Base Camp. Well organize tour is including bike mechanic with necessary tools, professional Tibetan guide, backup transportation and management of emergency evacuation in case of need.
Get best deal and best Tibet motorbike tour package with Tibet Kailash Travel. Kathmandu to Everest Base camp and Lhasa Motorbike tour is suitable in its best season from April to November. If you are single, we can suggest you to join in our small group joining tour. We can customize your tour plan in your private tour. Itinerary also can add Mount Kailash, Guge Kingdom in western Tibet and Namtso lake further 112 kilometer North West of Lhasa.
Duration:17 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Moderate to Strenuous
Trip Cost:INR 257000 | USD 3680
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 4 : Start riding towards Tibet. Stay overnight in boarder site (7 Hours – 124km). Local simple hotel
Day 9 : Ride to Lhasa (3,650m), The capital city of Tibet. (280 km - 7 Hours) via Yamdrok Lake. Overnight at Hotel
Day 14 : Ride to Everest Base Camp (5,200m) and come to Ronbuk (130km - 5/6 Hours) for overnight at Gest house
Price Include / Exclude:
- All arrival and departure arrangement
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing 3 star category hotel
- Accommodation in Lhasa, Shigatse, Lhaste and in Gyanse on twin sharing 3 star category of hotel
- Accommodation in local guest houses in rest of other places on twin sharing
- Every morning breakfast
- Tibet travel permit and visa
- Permit for your motorbike/ permit of self driving
- Custom deposit for Motorbike
- Classic Royal Enfield motorbike and its fuel for the trip
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and its entrance fees
- Backup vehicle as per group size
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All immigration formalities
- Bike mechanic with his tool box
- Bike spair parts
- Emergency evacuation management
- Service charge and all taxes
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Motorbike parts if you need to change it during your riding on the way
- Motorbike Helmet
- Personal gears, Equipment
- Personal insurance, medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation expenses in case of need
- Any tipping to staffs
- Cost of any damage in Motorbike
Note on tour cost: Tour cost is based on our group joining. For your own private tour, tour cost will be different as per group size. Tour cost for Pillion is also less who stay back at Motorbike with his/her rider.
If you do not need to hire your bike (Bringing your own Bike) tour cost will be different.
Accommodation in 3 star hotels on twin sharing in Kathmandu, Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyantse and in Lhatse. Rest of the places local guest houses. You can choose basic hotels to stay which decrease your tour cost or upgrade you accommodation to 4 or 5 star hotels in Kathmandu and in Lhasa.
- Back up - Transporation
We provide a backup VAN or Jeep for entire tour. Truck is as carrier of camping goods, foods and baggages only in bigger group.
As per itienrary, only breakfast is in package at the time of you are staying in Hotel and guest houses. There are plenty of restaurants for your Lunch and Dinner. Guide will suggest you the goods one every where. Restaurants in Tingri or Xegar, Ronbuk and in Nyalam is simple provide Chinese and Tibetan style foods.
- Drinking Water
Drinking water is bottled mineral water/ big and small bottled which is extra from package cost. It is suggest to buy bottled mineral water at a time and put it in backup vehical.
- Toilet facilities
Good toilet facilities during your stay inside Hotel, But simple common use toilets facility in Ronbuk, Tingri and in Nyalam.
Tibetan guide, Drives are the staffs in this tour
- Trip insurance
Trip insurance is much important in this tour. We do not need it to make ready your visa, permit and other documents but only for your personal sefety.
- Emergency evacuation
Motorbike Tour in Tibet is adventure trip in the high himalayan land. In case of emergency evacuation, we support as maximum we can by choosing best option. all the expenses for it comes to clients personally.
- Hospital and Medical facilities
There are hospital facilities in Kathmandu Lhasa and other main cities of Tibet. But not in remote area of Tibet Like Ronbuk, Everest Base Camp and other caming days after Gyantse.
- Group size
We can run any group size in this trip. Altough 10 pax group is more suitable and tour cost is more reasonable
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation for Lhasa Kailash Tour. For Indian passport holder, there is age limitation.
- Communication facilities
There are local telephones facilities in entire Tibet and Nepal. For your , mobile you need Nepali SIM card in Nepal site and Chinese SIM card once you enter Tibet. Chinese and Nepali sim card can buy after certain formalities and can recharge on the way. WIFI is available in Nepal part, central Tibet but not remote Tibet region. You can connect internet facility with Chinese sim card. Mobile network doesn’t work only one day at Ronbuk, Everest.
- Physical fitness and doctor certificate
Physical fitness is important factor to make your trip success. But we do not need any doctor or medical certificate to obtain your Tibet permit and Visa. It is also important to have your previous experience of Cycling.
Acclimatization in this tour have enogh as we stay 2 nights in Nyalam at first and riding shortly to Lhasate, Shigatse and Gyantse before reaching atLhasa, which help to get adjust your body in high altitude.
- Best season
Best season for Motorbiking Tour in Tibet is from April till September month. In this months are not so cold weather and no snow at ligh passes of Tibet
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Drive self international licence for for rider
- Trip confirmation amount USD 800 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- Payment can make through Bank transfer, Credit card, and Cash
- USD 400 per person at the time of booking confirmation
- Rest of the amount before starting your tour. Mode of payment can discuss by mail
- Payment by credit card charge 4 % extra
- Term and condition
- Get terms and condition from us at the time of booking confirmation. As per group size and group interest, Itinerary and other services might change from our general itinerary.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. cancellation charge still be charged.
- Any damange in Motorbike if you have hired is paid by rider
- Any Motorbike part need to change on the way is paid by rider
- Cancel your trip before 3 month is free, If we need to issue air ticket of Kathmadnu - Lhasa we normally have to issue severeal months before. In case of cancellation your tour after issuing your ticket, cacellation charged.
- Full amount does not refund once you start the trip