Tour is visiting monasteries and typical Tibetan local cities. Visit Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet provides memorial visiting in historical sites. Potala palace the house of Dalai Lama, Norbulinka palace, Drepung monastery, Sera monastery, Jokhang temple and old street Barkhor. First Buddhist monastery in Samye was found in 8th century. Samye is also a first local capital. Samye is splendid layout of the huge monastery complex forms of giant Mandala. The main temple in Samye is six stories building takes couple of hours to explore. Another visit is to Tsedang via Yarlung River, the one of the 10th longest River in the world. Yambulakhang is the ancient palace to visit in Tsedang. According to legend it was the first building in Tibet and the palace of the first Tibetan king, Nyatri Tsenpo.
6 days Lhasa Samye and Tsedang Tour starts in Lhasa and end at Lhasa. Itinerary can customize as per clients interest. It has option to add Namtso Lake, Everest Base Camp Tibet. Tour can be started from Kathmandu Nepal as overland Tour.
Duration:6 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Easy
Trip Cost:INR 0
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 1 : Arrive at Lhasa (3,650 miters) Transfer to Hotel and overnight
Day 2 : Sightseeing in Lhasa. Historical monuments Potala Palace, Drepung Monastery and Barkhor Street. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 : Second day sightseeing in Lhasa. Jokhang temple, Sera monastery and Norbulinka palace. Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 : Drive to Tsedang. Visit Samye and Yarlung valley. Overnight at Hotel in Tsedang
Day 5 : Visit Tsedang and sourrounding. Overnight at Hotel
Day 6 : Departure, Tour Ends !
Price Include / Exclude:
- Arrival and departure arrangement
- Tibet travel permit
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and its entrance fees
- English peaking Tibetan guide
- Private comfortable transportation
- Accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing based in Lhasa and in Tsedang
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Any flight ticket
- Cost of Chinese visa if you enter from mainland China, If you enter Lhasa from Kathmandu, you also need special Tibetan permit
- Extra activities
- Any tipping
Accommodation in Lhasa and in Tsedang is your choice. Lhasa has categories of Hotel. Budget, Standard and Deluxe. Tsedang for two nights only have option either Budget or 2 star standard accommodation.
Transportation is private comfirtable car/ Van/ Bus. Depend on group size
Lhasa Samye Tsedang Tour package is including every morning breafast. Breakfast is in your choise. Lunch and dinner is extra. Our guide will assist you getting suitable restaurants around.
- Drinking Water
You can buy bottled mineral water in the entire tour.
There will be Guide and Driver as a staff. The entire trip is handled by a professional Tibetan Guide. Guide speaks enough English. we also can provide special language guide with extra cost.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Tibet permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Group size
Lhasa Tour is a private tour. we can run this tour even for one pax. You also have option to join our suitable group.
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation getting permit and visa. Any aged peoples can join our Tibet Group Joining Tour.
- Communication facilities
The entire tour is facilitated with local telephone. Wifi services available at hotels in Lhasa but not in Tsedang. You also can buy Chinese SIM card in your own name for your mobile.
- Extra activities
You can include Namtso Lake and Everest Base Camp in this tour plan. Another option is to drive other historical cities Like Shigatse, Gyantse and up to Everest Base Camp. This should be planned before issuing Tibet permit. Tibet permits is valid only up to package tour. You can not make it extend.
- Best season for Lhasa Tour
Best season for this Tour is from April till September month. Although rest of the months like Octoberbet to February still suitable. You are not allow to travel Tibet in month of March.
- Extra Expenses
Extra expenses in this tour is your Lunch and Dinner. Accept that personal shopping and personal expenses. Bottle drinks including drinking water, tiiping is also in your extra expenses.
- Packing List
You do not need much goods and thothes for Lhasa Tour. You have to pack some light clothes and some warm clothes too. Lhasa is hot during sunny and cold after sun get down. More warm clothes are require if you take tour during December, Jan and Feb months.
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- If you are entering Tibet from mainland China, we need your passport scan copy and Chinese visa copy by mail so that we can issue you Tibet travel permit. If you are entering Tibet from Nepal only passport scan copy is enough to get Tibet travel permit. We also need your original passport at Kathmandu for 2 days.
- USD 200 per person at the time of confirming your tour. Rest of the amount can pay before starting of your trip. we can discuss mode of payment.
- Term and condition
-This is Private Tour package. We provide you different cost as per group size. It is possible even for single traveller group morethan 1 pax.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. Rest of other amounts can refund. We are not able to bear you any cost in this case.
- Accommodation in this tour is can provide budget hotel, standard and Deluxe. Tsedang only provide wither budget or 2 star category hotel.
- Cancellation policy
- USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip after confirmation booking
- USD 500 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- No any refund if you cancell your tour after starting or if you drop it in middle