Kailash Inner Kora or Kailash Inner Parikrama is additional parikrama of Kailash Nandi, Saptarishi Cave in inner section of Kailash Parvat. Serlung Gompa near at Asthapath. After 53 kilometer Kailash outer Kora, peoples choose to do Kailash Inner Kora to reach inner of Lord Shiva’s residence. About 30 kilometer inner part takes 4 more days to complete. High risk rocky trail is technical trekking trail. Professionally designed 18 days itinerary by Tibet Kailash Travel is including Kailash outer Kora and Kailash Inner Kora together. This yatra is only recommended for physically fit peoples who also have previous trekking experience.
Duration:18 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Moderate to Strenuous
Trip Cost:INR 210000 | USD 2990
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 3 : Drive to Kodri boarder (114km - 6 hours), cross Nepal Tibet immigration and reach at Nyalam (3,700m). Overnight at Guest House
Day 5 : Drive to Saga (6/7 Hours) via Lalung-La pass 5050m. Overnight at guest house in Saga (4,450m)
Day 7 : Exploration of Manasarovar and drive to Darchen 40km/ 1 Hour - 4,575 miters). Overnight at guest house
Day 8 : Drive to valley of the God (7km). Start Kailash Parikrama (trekking 4/5 Hours). Reach at Derapuk (4,900 miters) and overnight at Guest House
Day 9 : Trek to Charansparsa from North face of Kailash. Return back to Derapuk (8/9 Hours) for night overnight.
Day 11 : Kailash Inner Kora - Hike to Kailash view Point, Kuber Kunda and reach at Juthulpuk. Overnight at guest house
Price Include / Exclude:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing, ¾ star hotel
- All arrival and departure arrangement
- Accommodation in group sharing basic guest house in Kailash
- Accommodation in tent during Kailash Innre kora as per itinerary
- Private transportation in entire trip, bus/van as per group size
- Small truck to put kitchen stuff and bags
- Vegetarian foods, drinks in entire trip
- Nepal Tibet Immigration formalities
- Tibet/ Kailash travel permit and visa
- Entry fee of Lake Manasarovar and Kailash
- Government approved Tibetan guide
- Nepali team co-coordinator, Cooks and other helpers
- Climbing experience guide for Kailash Inner Kora
- All the kitchen foods, goods including bathing tent
- Warm jacket in returnable based
- One duffel bag to put your own goods
- One small back carry bag, head cover warm cap
- Emergency evacuation management
- First Aid kit box containing basic medicines
- Government taxes and service charge
- Personal horse and helper if you need during Kailash Parikrama
- Personal helpers during Kailash Inner Kora
- Personal equipment, Trip insurance, Medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation charge in case of need
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrive from Kailash
- Tipping to staff
- Accommodation upgrading, It is possible to upgrade your accommodation almost in entire trip accept in Mansarovar, Derapuk and Juthulpuk
- Personal communication, Bar bills
- Extra activities
Our tour cost is based on group more than 24 pax. If group size is less than 24 peoples, cost may change. Similarly cost for other than Indian passport holder is different. Itinerary for Kailash Inner Kora can customize as per group interest in your private Yatra.
Accommodation in Kailash Inner Kora is in Hotel, Guesthouses and in camp. 3/4 star category hotel in Kathmandu. Guest house in entire Kailash is in group sharing room. Tented accommodation during Kailash Inner Kora as per itinerary. Tour cost including basic guest houses only. Guest houses in Kailash region are similar in every stop. There is an option to make upgrading of Guest house in Darchen, saga and in Nyalam which is possible with your own extra cost.
Transportation in entir tour is with comfirtable bus/van. It is depend on group size
Foods on the trip are pure vegetarian. Vegetarian foods are served by Hotel in Kathmandu. In entire Kailash region, our own cooking team prepares delicious Indian style foods. During Kailash Parikrama Packed Lunch are provided but hot simple dinner is served at evening. You also can bring some of your favorite dry foods.
- Drinking Water
Drinking water in Kailash Yatra is mineral water from big Jar and small bottles. Hot boiled water can fill into your bottles in the morning and Evening every day. The team from Tibet Kailash Travel serve you enough pure drinking water. It is advice to drink at least 3 liters water every day and keep enough water during day time.
- Toilet facilities
Toilet facilities in Kailash region are very basic. It is outside of the room as a common use. Toilets are dirty due to lack of enough water. Peoples are using outside toilets freely in Mansarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk.
The entire trip is handled by a professional staff team from Tibet Kailash Travel Nepal. A team leader, kitchen team and helper team. Government licence holder Tibetan guide is for officially working with Nepali team. All the driver team is from Tibet too. A climning experience guide also provide for Kailash Inner Kora.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Kailash permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Emergency evacuation
Due to the health problem or any other problem, if anyone needs emergency evacuation that cost is the extra cost and all the expenses go to the person. We arrange all the needful services. Helicopter rescue in Tibet part is not allowed. Rescue have to done by driving in Tibet/Kailash part. Once you reach at Nepal site, Helicopter rescue is also possible.
- Hospital and Medical facilities
Kailash is the lack of Hospital and medical facilities. Only one hospital service is in Taklakot. Rest of other villages and towns are without any medical stores and Hospital. In the case of emergency, have to drive Taklakot for a hospital. The team from Tibet Kailash Travel bring basic medicines in the entire tour. Our leader and guides have basic first-aid knowledge.
- Group size
Kailash Inner Yatra is group departure. We need at least 24 pax to make Kailash overland yatra, which makes your reasonable tour cost. Group size may go more than 24 pax in one single trip. Any group size private trip can be also arranged with different cost.
- Age limitation
There is age limitation getting permit and visa for Kailash Yatra. Only up to 65 aged Indian passports holder can get Kailash permit from Tibet. Permit is issued by Tibet Tourism which is part of the government from Tibet. For special Inner Kora, only fit peoples are recomended.
- Communication facilities
There are local telephones facilities in entire Kailash and Nepal. For your mobile you need Nepali SIM card in Nepal site and Chinese SIM card once you enter Tibet. Chinese and Nepali sim card can buy after certain formalities and can recharge on the way. WIFI is available in Nepal part but not in Tibet. You can connect internet facility with Chinese sim card. Mobile network doesn’t work at Kailash Inner Parikrama.
Physical fitness and doctor certificate
Physical fitness is important factor to make your trip success. But we do not need any doctor or medical certificate to obtain your Kailash permit and Visa. It is adviced that prepare your trip before 3 months of starting by doing some physical activities like jugging every morning.
Acclimatization in this tour is important and need before reaching at high altitude immediately or so fast. Kailash region is in high altitude which may make difficult for every visitor. Our itinerary is including 2 nights acclimatization at Nyalam before reaching Mansarovar and Mount Kailash.
There can be possibilities of some extra activities during Kailash Yatra. Visit Chui Monastery and hot spring near Lake Manasarovar. Put one more day in the itinerary and reach at Charansparsa from North face of Kailash. Drive to Tirthapuri with extra cost.
Kailash Tour during full moon
Kailash Yatra during full moon is not recommended. Most of the pilgrimages want to reach at Manasarovar or in north face of Kailash during full moon because of that overflow of peoples reach region. It can be lack a f accommodation and transportation. There are many bad experiences that Tibet government stops entering some group during the period. By this reason, peoples may get suffer.
Best season for Overland Kailash Yatra is from month of May till September. Mmonth of April and october still be suitable for small group.
Kailash Yatra is full board based tour operate by Tibet Kailash Travel. Although personal horse and helper during Kailash parikrama is extra cost in case of any one need. Accept that nature of personal expenses are in extra cost which is mentioned as cost including and excluding
we provide you duffel bag to put your belongings and another small back carry bag to carry with you always. This bag is provided in Nepal once you land. You can store your own bag at hotel and take while returning back from yatra.
Shoes and Shocks
You need comfortable warm shoes for entire yatra. Another spare shoe or sandal is needed to wear while staying at guest house. 3 pairs of warm shocks are enough for entire trip. You can wash it in middle of your Yatra.
Head cover hat – we provide you, Mouth covering muff, Warm down jacket – we provide you in returnable based, Wind proof jacket, Warm inner thermal, 2 pairs light T shirt, Warm sweeter or light weight jacket, Inner down thermal, Water and wind proof trouser, One or two long wear trekking paint, Whole body covered raincoat, Water/ wind proof warm glove, 3 pair comfortable underwear,
UV protective sun glass, Medium size quick dry towel, Head torch light with extra batteries, Lip care, Sun cream, Trekking stick, 2 litters’ water bottle, One small thermos water bottle,
Toiletries: Hand soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, Toilet paper
First Aid kit box containing Paracetamol, bandage, antiseptic cream, Diamox or other tablet for altitude sickness, Small trekking knife, Some dry foods, Camera and its extra batteries, Mobile, and charger with small multi pins
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount INR 10,000 or USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- lNR 10,000 for Indian passport holder USD 200 for other than Indian at the time of confirming your tour.
- Another 15,000 INR before a month then starting your tour. rest of the amount (full Payment) once you land at Nepal, Before starting of Kailash Tour. You can deposit amount in our bank/ You can bring cash or can bring demand draft.
- Term and condition
-This cost is based on group tour, single group is more than 25 peoples.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. cancellation charge still be charged.
- Spending more nights accommodation in Nepal (more than 3 nights) is extra expenses. In the case of early arrival from Kailash site.
- Cancellation policy
- INR 10,000 or USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip after confirmation booking
- INR 25,000 or USD 400 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- Full amount does not refund once you start the trip from Kathmandu/ Nepaljung