Tibet Group Joining Tour is 7 nights 8 days tour to Tibet. It covers major attraction of central Tibet. Tour starts from historical city Lhasa. Drive to Shigatse, reach at Everest Base camp of Tibet. Tour is based on group joining of mix nationalities. Tour operate throughout the year accept March month. Professional Tibetan guide from Tibet Kailash Travel lead entire trip. 2 days sightseeing at Lhasa visit major monuments at including Potala palace. Tashilampo Monastery in Shigatse. Visit another oldest monastery at Ronbuk near Everest Base Camp. Entire tour is driving is well paved road via scenic landscape with stunning mountain views. Drive contains several high passes of over five thousand miters altitude. This tour can join at Kathmandu Nepal or join at Lhasa Tibet. We also can run this tour as your private tour. Tibet Kailash Travel and Tours can provide customize tour itinerary as per your interest.
Tour can be joined from Kathmandu Nepal or join at Lhasa. All the nationalities have to issue special Tibet permits an advance. Permit procedure is different for those who are entering from mainland china and entering from Kathmandu Nepal. Tibet Kailash Travel arrange all necessary Tibetan permit and visa an advance, you just need to send your passport scan copy by mail.
Duration:8 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Easy
Trip Cost:INR 82000 | USD 999
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 6 : Exploration Everest Base Camp (5200m) and drive back to Shigatse (3900m). Overnight at Hotel
Price Include / Exclude:
- Arrival and departure arrangement in Lhasa
- 6 nights hotel on twin sharing rooms in Tibet (Budget accommodation)
- 1 night accommodation in guest house (Ronbuk)
- Everest morning breakfast
- Tibet travel permit and entrance fees in sightseeing as per itinerary
- Government approves English speaking Tibetan guide
- Private comfortable transportation with Tibetan driver
- Everest National park permit
- Service charge and government tax
- Any flight or trail ticket to and from Lhasa
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Chinese Visa
- Upgrading of accommodation
- Bottled drinks including drinking water, Bar bills
- Travel insurance, Medical expenses, and emergency evacuation cost
Note: If you are entering Tibet from Kathmandu Nepal, We will arrange your flight ticket to and from Lhasa and your visa from Kathmandu. This cost is extra cost from tour cost.
Accommodation in Tibet Tour is in hotels and Guest house. 6 nights of accommodation is in twin sharing hotels and one night at Ronbuk is in local guest house.
Transportation in Kathmandu valley and to Tibet Kailash is with private and comfirtable bus. It is regular flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa and back.
7 Nights 8 days Tibet Tour package included every morning breakfast. You will get breakfast from the same hotel you staying. Restaurant for Lunch and Dinner can choose by your own. our Tibetan guide may suggest you good place as per your interest. Main Tibetan cities have choices of Chinese and continental restaurants. One day at Ronbuk has only basic Tibetan style restaurant for your Lunch and Dinner.
- Drinking Water
You can buy bottled mineral water in the entire tour. Although water at Lhasa is more reasonable cost. We suggest you to buy water packets of your entire tour in Lhasa. It is good in high altitude to drink at least 3 litters water per day.
- Toilet facilities
Clean toilets are inside of your rooms in Lhasa, Shigatse. One night at Ronbuk Monastery is common toilet outsite your rooms.
There will be Guide and Driver as a staffs. The entire trip is handled by a professional Tibetan Guide. Guide speaks enough English.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Tibet permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Emergency evacuation
Due to the health problem or any other problem, if anyone needs emergency evacuation that cost is the extra cost and all the expenses go to the person. We arrange all the needful services. Helicopter rescue in Tibet part is not allowed. Rescue have to done by driving in Tibet/Kailash part.
- Hospital and Medical facilities
There are hospitals in main cities like Lhasa and Shigatse. Ronbuk doesn't have any facilities of hospital and medical.
- Group size
Tibet Tour group size can by any in number. it is group joining tour mixed all nationalities. It does not go more than 20 peoples in one single group.
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation getting permit and visa. Any aged peoples can join our Tibet Group Joining Tour.
- Communication facilities
The entire tour is facilitated with local telephone. Wifi services available at hotels in main cities but not in the guest house in Ronbuk. You also can buy Chinese SIM card in your own name for your mobile.
- Physical fitness and health certificate
Physical fitness is an important factor to make your trip success. But we do not need any doctor or medical certificate to obtain your Tibet permit and Visa.
Acclimatization in this tour is important and need before reaching at high altitude immediately or so fast. Our itinerary is including enough acclimatization days in Lhasa (3650miter) before reaching High altitude Everest Base Camp.
- Extra activities
Tour in Tibet and its itinerary is fixed in group joining tour. Individually, you can not extend your Tibetan visa to stay longer in Tibet. Extra activities in Lhasa can fixed by any tourist group, but there should be present of Tibetan guide. it may contain extra cost.
- Best season for Tibet Tour
Best season for Tibet tour is from April till September month. Although rest of the months liOctoberbet to February still suitable. Coldest months Dec, Jan and Feb might not able to reach Tibet Everest Base Camp. it will only know at current time.
- Extra Expenses
Extra expenses in this tour is your Lunch and Dinner. Accept that personal shopping and personal expenses. Bottle drinks including drinking water is also in your extra expenses.
- Packing List
You need one big bag to put your stuff, that goes separately in back side or roof of the bus/ Van. One another small bag need to put your important documents, water bottles and other accessories that you need during day time.
Shoes and Shocks
You need comfortable warm shoes for entire Tour. Another spare shoe or sandal is needed to wear while staying at Hotel/guest house. 3 pairs of warm shocks are enough for entire trip. You can wash it in middle of your tour.
Warm Head cover hat, Mouth covering muff, Warm down jacket, Wind proof jacket, Warm inner thermal, 2 pairs light T shirt, Warm sweeter or light weight jacket, Inner down thermal, Water and wind proof trouser, One long wear warm paint, Water/ wind proof warm glove, 3 pair comfortable underwear, Down sleeping bag.
UV protective sun glass, Medium size quick dry towel, Head torch light with extra batteries, Lip care, Sun cream, Trekking stick, 2 litters’ water bottle, One small thermos water bottle.
Toiletries: Hand soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, Toilet paper, bathing shop and Shampoo
First Aid kit box containing Paracetamol, bandage, antiseptic cream, Diamox or other tablet for altitude sickness. Small trekking knife, Some dry foods, Camera and its extra batteries, Mobile, and charger with small multi pins.
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- If you are entering Tibet from mainland China, we need your passport scan copy and Chinese visa copy by mail so that we can issue you Tibet travel permit. If you are entering Tibet from Nepal only passport scan copy is enough to get Tibet travel permit. We also need your original passport at Kathmandu for 2 days.
- USD 200 per person at the time of confirming your tour. Rest of the amount can pay before starting of your trip. we can discuss mode of payment.
- Term and condition
-This is group tour, and activities and days are fixed as per itinerary
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. Rest of other amounts can refund. We are not able to bear you any cost in this case.
- Accommodation in this tour is the budget type of. upgrading it is possible with your extra cost.
- Cancellation policy
- USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip after confirmation booking
- USD 500 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- No any refund if you drop your tour on the way from group