4 nights 5 days Lhasa Namtso Tour is covering main cultural sites in Lhasa and day exploration to Namtso Lake. Lhasa situated in 3,650 miters is the capital city of Tibet with more than 1300 years old historical monuments. Visit Potala palace, Norbulinka Palace, Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery, Jokhang temple and walking at religious street Barkhor. Consider as holy lake Namtso is beautiful and second largest lake in Tibet with an altitude of 4,718 miters. Lhasa Namsto Lake tour is suitable way to explore historical monuments and know about Tibetan cultures, peoples.
All the foreigners need to obtain Special Tibet travel permit before reaching Lhasa. Only government authorized travel agencies are allow to apply those permits to TTB. Preparation of permit may take a week to 15 days time. Tibet Kailash Travel assists you to provide suitable tour packages making your Tibet holiday memorable.
Special note for Tibet permit and Visa: Tibet travel permit and Tibet visa is different, both are in paper only. If you are interring Tibet from mainland China either by flight or by train, you need Chinese visa previously in your passport. At the time of applying Tibet travel permit we need both, your passport copy and Chinese visa copy. If you are entering Lhasa from Kathmandu Nepal, we only need your passport copy. You do not need to take Chinese visa previously. We look after Tibet travel permit and Tibetan visa our self.
Duration:5 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Easy
Trip Cost:INR 52000 | USD 780
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 2 : Sightseeing in Lhasa. Historical monuments Potala Palace, Drepung Monastery and Barkhor Street. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 : Second day sightseeing in Lhasa. Jokhang temple, Sera monastery and Norbulinka palace. Overnight at Hotel
Price Include / Exclude:
- Arrival and departure arrangement
- Tibet travel permit
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and its entrance fees
- English peaking Tibetan guide
- Private comfortable transportation
- Accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing based in Lhasa
- Simple available guest house in Namtso Lake
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Any flight ticket
- Cost of Chinese visa if you enter from mainland China, If you enter Lhasa from Kathmandu, you also need special Tibetan permit
- Extra activities
- Any tipping
Accommodation in Lhasa Namtso Tour is in budget hotel and guest house. You can ask us to upgrade your accommodation in Lhasa. 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are availalbe in Lhasa. Only simgle tented type of guest house in availalbe in Namtso Lake
Transportation is private comfirtable car/ Van/ Bus. Depend on group size
Lhasa Namtso Tour package is including every morning breafast. Breakfast is in your choise. Lunch and dinner is extra. Our guide will assist you getting suitable restaurants around.
- Drinking Water
You can buy bottled mineral water in the entire tour.
There will be Guide and Driver as a staff. The entire trip is handled by a professional Tibetan Guide. Guide speaks enough English. we also can provide special language guide with extra cost.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Tibet permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Group size
Lhasa Tour is a private tour. we can rul this tour even for one pax. You also have option to join our suitable group.
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation getting permit and visa. Any aged peoples can join our Tibet Group Joining Tour.
- Communication facilities
The entire tour is facilitated with local telephone. Wifi services available at hotels in main cities but not in the guest house in Ronbuk. You also can buy Chinese SIM card in your own name for your mobile.
- Extra activities
You can include Namtso Lake tour in our Lhasa Tour Package. Another option is to drive other historical cities Like Shigatse, Gyantse and up to Everest Base Camp. This should be planned before issuing Tibet permit. Tibet permits is valid only up to package tour. You can not make it extend.
- Best season for Lhasa Tour
Best season for Lhasa Tour ur is from April till September month. Although rest of the months like Octoberbet to February still suitable. You are not allow to travel Tibet in month of March.
- Extra Expenses
Extra expenses in this tour is your Lunch and Dinner. Accept that personal shopping and personal expenses. Bottle drinks including drinking water, tiiping is also in your extra expenses.
- Packing List
You do not need much goods and thothes for Lhasa Tour. You have to pack some light clothes and some warm clothes too. Lhasa is hot during sunny and cold after sun get down. More warm clothes are require if you take tour during December, Jan and Feb months.
- Special Note for Tibet Permit and Visa
If you are travelling Lhasa from any part of Mainland China, you need Chinese visa in your passport previously. we will prepare your Tibet travel permit with your Chinese visa and passppoprt copy. If you are travelling from Kathmandu Nepal only your passport is enough. We will preprate Tibetan visa and permit from Nepal.
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- If you are entering Tibet from mainland China, we need your passport scan copy and Chinese visa copy by mail so that we can issue you Tibet travel permit. If you are entering Tibet from Nepal only passport scan copy is enough to get Tibet travel permit. We also need your original passport at Kathmandu for 2 days.
- USD 200 per person at the time of confirming your tour. Rest of the amount can pay before starting of your trip. we can discuss mode of payment.
- Term and condition
-This is Private Tour package cost base on 2 pax. If you are single traveller or more than 2 pax cost is different.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. Rest of other amounts can refund. We are not able to bear you any cost in this case.
- Accommodation in this tour is the budget type of. upgrading is possible with your extra cost. there is no any choices to upgrating your accommodation from local guest house in Namtso Lake.
- Cancellation policy
- USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip after confirmation booking
- USD 500 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- No any refund if you cancell your tour after starting or if you drop it in middle