10 Days Tibet Nepal Bhutan Exclusive Tour is good introduction tour over three Himalayan countries. This tour starts in Lhasa Tibet and end at Paro Bhutan. Three Himalayan countries connecting with the flight which makes one of the Luxury tour. Experience the cultural highlights of these Himalayan countries by visiting Buddhist and Hindu cultural land. Visit highland up to the mountains communities. 4 nights and 5 days tour in Lhasa Tibet including beautiful Yamdrok Lake which involve driving scenic high altitude highway of Tibet through Tibetan settlement. Fly from Lhasa airport to Kathmandu which is one hour scenic Himalayan flight including view of Mount Everest.
Kathmandu Nepal, the land of cultural heritage is to stay for 2 nights 3 days. Overnight stay at cool Himalayan view point as well as stay at touristic town. Visit UNESCO heritage sites of Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas and oldest king palaces. Another 3 night’s 4 days tour inside Bhutan. Visit famous and biggest Buddhist Dzong, unique Bhutanese towns, Biggest Buddhist statue, Hike to Tiger Nest. Trip departure from Paro airport at day 10. This short program of Tibet Nepal Bhutan tour package is suitable for those who are looking to visit these three countries within short period.
This is one of the luxury tour involving flight in between these three countries. Cost of the tour is depending on group size. We can run this trip even for single person any month of the year. There will be chance for you to join other traveler through us, which makes your tour cost less cost.
Tour cost for 1 person: USD 2,620 excluding any flights
Tour cost for 2 persons: USD 1,890 per person excluding any flights
Tour cost for 3 persons above: USD 1,790 per person excluding any flights
Single supp, in avove 1 people group is USD 270 per person
Duration:10 Days (Private single pax tour )
Trip Grade Easy
Trip Cost:INR 2620
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 1 : Arrive in Lhasa. Pickup you from Lhasa train station or Lhasa Airport. Drop to the Hotel and overnight 3750m.
Day 5 : Fly to Kathmandu from Lhasa Airport. Pick up and drove to Nagarkot on the way visit Bhaktapur Durbar squire. Overnight at Hotel 2,175m
Day 6 : Spend morning time in Nagarkot. Day visit Bauddhanath, Pashupatinath and Swoyambhunath. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 7 : Departure for Paro airport (2,235 miters) in Bhutan. Pick up by our guide and drive to Thimpu (2,334 miters). Overnight at Hotel
In the afternoon, tour of the school of fine arts where young students learn the traditional arts and crafts (Zo Rig Chusum – the thirteen crafts); Zangtopelri Lhakhang, the Handicraft Emporium and the local handicraft centers to see the varieties of textiles, thangkha paintings, masks, jewelery etc. on display.
Day 9 : Drive to Paro (1 and Half Hour) Hike to Tiger Nest (6 Hours - 3,132 miters) and visit around Paro. Overnight at Hotel
Price Include / Exclude:
- All arrival and departure arrangement
- Professional local tour guides in these three countries to take the tour
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary and its entrance fees
- Private and comfortable transportation
- Accommodation in 3 star category hotels
- Everest Morning breakfast
- Lunch and Dinner during your Bhutan tour
- Experience of typical Nepali dinner one evening and Nepali cultural show
- Visa fees of Bhutan
- Agency service charge and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Chinese visa and Nepali visa cost
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Tibet and Nepal
- Any tipping to staffs
- Personal Expenses
- Any flight or train ticket cost ( We can arrange your flight ticket of Kathmandu – Paro Kathmandu, Train or flight ticket to Lhasa and Fly back ticket from Paro to your destination)
- Bar bills, Bottled drinks
- Single supplementary in above 1 pax group
Fixed Departure Dates
If our fixed departure dates are not suitable for you, you can choose your own travel date which will be you pricate tour with any number of peoples.
|Start Date||End Date||Trip Status||Price (P/P)|
|13 September, 2019||22 September, 2019||Available||2620||Book Now|
Visa of Tibet Nepal and Bhutan
We do look after your Tibet travel permit and Bhutan visa. You have to obtain your Chinese visa (We need your passport and Chinese visa together to get Tibet travel permit) before trip starting. Chinese visa and Tibet travel permit is different. We handle your Bhutan visa and Nepal visa on your arrival. Chinese visa cost is depend Chinese Embassy in your country. Nepal visa cost USD 30 for 15 days Multiple.
Requirement of Documents
We need your passport copy, your photograph and Chinese visa by email. Different documents are require if you arrive first in Nepal or first in Bhutan. No Chinese visa is required if you arrive first in Nepal and enter Tibet from Nepal. Your passport should be minimum 6 month valid from your travel date.
Trip confirmation: Trip confirmation needs following documents and advance amount of USD 500 per person
- Passport scan copy minimum 6 month valid from travel date
- Chinese visa copy
- Advance amount of USD 500 per person can pay by our online credit card system, transfer to the Bank
Payment and cancellation
- Advance payment USD 500 per person at the time of trip confirmation
- Rest of the payment is on your arrival day
- Payment can be paid by online credit card system or bank transfer
- If cancellation of your trip after confirmation is free of cancellation unless there is no any air ticket issued by us
- Cancellation of your trip within a month time, cancellation charge USD 500 per person
- Cancellation of your trip at last hour within 1 week time, cancellation charge is USD 900 per person
Terms and condition
- Tour cost is based on 3 star category hotels in entire tour. Upgrading of the accommodation cost extra
- Your guide in the tour will be 3 different guides. Local expert guide in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan
- Tour itinerary can be customized as per your interest in your private tour, if it is group joining tour program is fixed.
- If we need to issue any flight tickets, we provide you current fair as per the ticketing system.
- Tour cost might change if your arrival destination change. Like first arrival in Nepal or Bhutan.
Accommodation in entire tour is in 3 star category hotels. All these hotels are stamp as good tourist standard by government. If you want to make your cost less, you can choose to stay at Budget accommodation or if you want to make your trip more comfortable or super deluxe you can choose to stay at 4 or 5 star hotels.
Foods and drinks
Every morning breakfast is including in the tour cost. It will be continental breakfast as buffet. Lunch and Dinner is also including during your Bhutan tour. Local Bhutanese typical foods are serve as Lunch and Dinner. You can choose your own taste for Lunch and Dinner in Nepal and Tibet. Guide will help you to find good restaurants. Tea coffee at your breakfast time is including in the tour package. Bar bills, Bottled drinks are extra paid from this package
What to pack?
The main season to travel Tibet Nepal Bhutan is from March to May and September to December. Temperature is mid neither hot not cold. Accordingly you have to pack your luggage.
- 2/3 pairs of light T-shirt or shirt
- 2/3 pairs light paint or trouser
- Light warm clothe 1 pair to use morning and evening in Lhasa (If your trip is in December, you will need full of warm clothes for these 3 countries)
- Comfortable shoe and its shocks
- Extra sandal or shoes to use while you are in Hotels
- Duffel bag or suit case
- Hand carry bag to keep your passport, other travel documents, water bottles, other goods you may need during day time of Tour
- Sun glass