Tour covers major historical monuments in Lhasa and one day tour to beautiful Yamdrok Lake also known as “Heavenly Lake” in Tibet. The major historical tourist sites Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Bakhor Street, Drepung monastery and Sera monastery in Lhasa city. Drive to one of the three largest sacred lakes in Tibet, Yamdrok Lake at an altitude of 4,400 miters. Lake is over 72 kilometer long. It is surrounded by many snow capped mountains and fed by numerous small streams. It is also a rich pasture land of local herdsmen.
This tour also can be done as Lhasa Gyantse Shigatse Tour including Yamdrok Lake. Also have option to add Namtso Lake and Everest Base Camp in your itinerary. Tou can be organized as overland from Kathmandu Nepal.
Duration:5 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Easy
Trip Cost:INR 46000 | USD 690
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 2 : Sightseeing in Lhasa. Historical monuments Potala Palace, Drepung Monastery and Barkhor Street. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 : Second day sightseeing in Lhasa. Jokhang temple, Sera monastery and Norbulinka palace. Overnight at Hotel
Price Include / Exclude:
- Arrival and departure arrangement in Lhasa
- 4nights accommodation in hotel on twin sharing in Lhasa
- Every morning breakfast
- An English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Private transportation
- Tibet travel permit
- Entrance fees in sightseeing
- Drive to Yamdrok Lake
- Flight ticket or train ticket to and from Lhasa
- Lunch and Dinner
- Bottled drinks including drinking water, Bar bills
- Extra activities
Accommodation in Lhasa Yamdrok Lake Tour cost is in budget hotel. You can upgrade it in standard or Deluxe.
Transportation is private comfirtable car/ Van/ Bus. Depend on group size
Thisa Tour package is including every morning breafast. Breakfast is in your choise. Lunch and dinner is extra. Our guide will assist you getting suitable restaurants around.
- Drinking Water
You can buy bottled mineral water in the entire tour.
There will be Guide and Driver as a staff. The entire trip is handled by a professional Tibetan Guide. Guide speaks enough English. we also can provide special language guide with extra cost.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Tibet permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Group size
Lhasa Yamdrok Lake Tour is a private tour. we can run this tour even for one pax. You also have option to join our suitable group.
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation getting permit and visa. Any aged peoples can join our Tibet Group Joining Tour.
- Communication facilities
The entire tour is facilitated with local telephone. Wifi services available at hotels in Lhasa. You also can buy Chinese SIM card in your own name for your mobile.
- Extra activities
You can include Namtso Lake, Everest Base Camp in this tour program. Another option is to drive other historical cities Like Shigatse, Gyantse and up to Everest Base Camp. This should be planned before issuing Tibet permit. Tibet permits is valid only up to package tour. You can not make it extend.
- Best season for Lhasa Tour
Best season for the Tour is from April till November month. Although rest of the months like December to February still suitable. You are not allow to travel Tibet in month of March.
- Extra Expenses
Extra expenses in this tour is your Lunch and Dinner. Accept that personal shopping and personal expenses. Bottle drinks including drinking water, tiiping is also in your extra expenses.
- Packing List
You do not need much goods and thothes for this Tour. You have to pack some light clothes and some warm clothes too. Lhasa is hot during sunny and cold after sun get down. More warm clothes are require if you take tour during December, Jan and Feb months.
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- If you are entering Tibet from mainland China, we need your passport scan copy and Chinese visa copy by mail so that we can issue you Tibet travel permit. If you are entering Tibet from Nepal only passport scan copy is enough to get Tibet travel permit. We also need your original passport at Kathmandu for 2 days.
- USD 200 per person at the time of confirming your tour. Rest of the amount can pay before starting of your trip. we can discuss mode of payment.
- Term and condition
-This is Private Tour package cost base on 2 pax. If you are single traveller or more than 2 pax cost is different.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. Rest of other amounts can refund. We are not able to bear you any cost in this case.
- Accommodation in this tour is the budget type of. upgrading is possible with your extra cost.
- Cancellation policy
- USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip after confirmation booking
- USD 500 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- No any refund if you cancell your tour after starting or if you drop it in middle