Motorbike Tour to Everest Base Camp Tibet is 11 days perfect itinerary starting and ending at Kathmandu Nepal. Itinerary including day of arrival and departure as well as visa preparation days in Kathmandu with trip preparation. It is memorial adventure tour of experience the landscape of Tibetan high plateau, thousand years old monasteries and off course panoramic mountain views. Motorbike ride from Kathmandu to Kerung, Tingri, Shegar, Ronbuk and reach at Everest Base Camp 5,200 miters. Tibet Kailash Travel arranges a complete Motorbike Tour package including all the formalities of travel permit, visa, self-drive permit and immigration deposit for your bikes. You also have option to include Tibet Motorbike Tour with Lhasa, Shigatse and Gyantse via Yamdrok Lake. Another destinations towards western Tibet Mt Kailash and Lake Mansarovar is also the optional customize motor biking tour.
Join our group motorbike tour to get reasonable cost. The best season of this tour is from April to November. We do look after every documentation work need in this tour. Simply send your passport scan copy, copy of license at your booking time. Original passport, one set of visa picture and fill an embassy form at your arrival day. We provide you facility of hiring motorbike in Kathmandu Nepal with us or bring your own bike is also as option.
Duration:11 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Moderate to Strenuous
Trip Cost:INR 100000 | USD 1540
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 4 : Motorbike towards Rasuweagadi boarder from Kathmandu. (124km – 8 Hours) Overnight at Guest house 2,900m
Day 5 : Cross Nepal Tibet immigration and reach at Kerung (24 km - 1 Hour). Day rest and acclimatization in Kerung. Overnight at Guest house
Day 6 : Ride to Everest Base Camp (5,200m) and come to Ronbuk (130km - 5/6 Hours) for overnight at Gest house
Day 8 : Spend easy morning at Ronbuk with the scenic view and ride back to Tingri (70km). Overnight at Guest house
Price Include / Exclude:
- All arrival and departure arrangement
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing 3 star category hotel
- Accommodation in local guest houses in Tibet on twin sharing
- Every morning breakfast
- Tibet travel permit and visa
- Permit for your motorbike/ permit of self driving
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and its entrance fees
- Backup vehicle as per group size
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All immigration formalities
- Immigration deposit
- Bike mechanic
- Emergency evacuation management
- Service charge and all taxes
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Motorbike (You can get it in hire with us. USD 70 per day for Honda CFR, USD 55 for Royal Enfield 550cc, USD 45 for HImalayan Royal Enfield)
- Motorbike parts and Helmet
- Personal gears, Equipment
- Personal insurance, medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation expenses in case of need
- Any tipping
- Any damage in Motorbike
- Petrol in your motorbike, You might spend about 60 USD in total. There are petrol pump on the way
Fixed Departure Dates
We may have another departure date other than mentioned here in our fixed departure dates, Please send us a email to make sure. USD 1540 tour cost per person is for our 14 April 2019 group joining tour. Tour cost of private tour or tour in other dates may change.
|Start Date||End Date||Trip Status||Price (P/P)|
|14 April, 2019||24 April, 2019||Guaranteed||1540||Book Now|
Accommodation in 3 star hotels on twin sharing in Kathmandu. Normal guest houses in Tibet part on twin sahring.
- Back up - Transporation
We provide a backup VAN or Jeep for entire tour. Truck is as carrier of camping goods, foods and baggages only in bigger group.
As per itienrary, only breakfast is in package at the time of you are staying in Hotel and guest houses. There are plenty of restaurants for your Lunch and Dinner. Guide will suggest you the goods one every where. Restaurants in Tingri or Xegar, Ronbuk and in Nyalam is simple provide Chinese and Tibetan style foods.
- Drinking Water
Drinking water is bottled mineral water/ big and small bottled which is extra from package cost. It is suggest to buy bottled mineral water at a time and put it in backup vehical.
- Bike on Hire
We do provide Motorbike for this tour. Tour also have option to bring your own bike if you want and if it is possible for you. Hiring cost USD 75 per day for Honda CFR, USD 55 for Royal Enfield 550cc and Himalayan Royal Enfield 411cc USD 45 per day.
- Toilet facilities
Good toilet facilities during your stay inside Hotel, But simple common use toilets facility in Ronbuk, Tingri and in Nyalam.
Tibetan guide, Drives are the staffs in this tour
- Trip insurance
Trip insurance is much important in this tour. We do not need it to make ready your visa, permit and other documents but only for your personal sefety.
- Emergency evacuation
Motorbike Tour in Tibet is adventure trip in the high himalayan land. In case of emergency evacuation, we support as maximum we can by choosing best option. all the expenses for it comes to clients personally.
- Hospital and Medical facilities
There are hospital facilities in Kathmandu. But not in remote area of Tibet Like Ronbuk, Everest Base Camp and other caming days after Gyantse.
- Group size
We can run any group size in this trip. Altough 10 pax group is more suitable and tour cost is more reasonable
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation for Lhasa Kailash Tour. For Indian passport holder, there is age limitation.
- Communication facilities
There are local telephones facilities in entire Tibet and Nepal. For your , mobile you need Nepali SIM card in Nepal site and Chinese SIM card once you enter Tibet. Chinese and Nepali sim card can buy after certain formalities and can recharge on the way. WIFI is available in Nepal part, central Tibet but not remote Tibet region. You can connect internet facility with Chinese sim card. Mobile network doesn’t work only one day at Ronbuk, Everest.
- Physical fitness and doctor certificate
Physical fitness is important factor to make your trip success. But we do not need any doctor or medical certificate to obtain your Tibet permit and Visa. It is also important to have your previous experience of Cycling.
- Best season
Best season for Motorbiking Tour to Everest Base Camp is from April till November month. In this months are not so cold weather and no snow at ligh passes of Tibet
- Documents need for this tour
- Valid passport (Scan copy by email before to starts Tibet travel permit and Original passport in Nepal for final Tibetan visa, at least before 3 working day)
- Your Licence copy
- Bike Blue Book
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Drive self international licence for Motorbike
- Trip confirmation amount USD 400 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- Payment can make through Bank transfer, Credit card, and Cash
- USD 400 per person at the time of booking confirmation
- Rest of the amount before starting your tour. Mode of payment can discuss by mail
- Payment by credit card charge 4 % extra
- Term and condition
- Get terms and condition from us at the time of booking confirmation. As per group size and group interest, Itinerary and other services might change from our general itinerary.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. cancellation charge still be charged.
- Any damange in Motorbike if you have hired is paid by rider
- Any Motorbike part need to change on the way is paid by rider
- Cancel your trip before 3 month is free
- Cancellation charge of cancelling your trip after 3 month, USD 400 as cancellation charge
- Full amount does not refund once you start the trip