8 Days tour is group joining budget tour to Tibet from Nepal and it is Every Saturday departure accept month of March.
The overland your to Lhasa Tibet is tour following friendship highway from Kathmandu to Lhasa. It is totally about 1000 kilometer driving tour through well paved hi altitude road. 7 nights 8 days tour Tibet tour is not including Everest Base Camp. It is group tour as Budget Tour to Tibet. Tour end at Lhasa and it has option to fly back Kathmandu or further tour to mainland China. Itinerary also can customize with Everest Base camp with extra charge of transportation and EBC entry permit. Tour is leading by professional Tibetan guide. Visit major attraction on the way of Lhasa. 2 full day sightseeing Lhasa and check out Tibet in day eighth.
You must book the tour through any travel agencies of Nepal. It is collection of individual tourist and send together them to Tibet. Tibet travel permit is issued by TTB and Tibet paper visa is prepared by travel agencies in Nepal. Tibet travel permit takes at least 2 weeks and another 3 working days takes to get visa from Chinese Embassy Kathmandu. Tibet travel visa is only valid up to your travel time. Longer visa and permit can be also issued if you are willing to go mainland china after your tour from Lhasa. This should be confirmed previously before applying. The first day of the tour begin from Kathmandu at very early in the morning. Same day reach at Kerung (First Tibetan town) to overnight crossing through Nepal Tibet immigration lie Rasuwagadi. Second day to Tingri near at Everest Base Camp. Third day to second largest Tibetan town Shigatse. Forth day to Gyantse and then to Lhasa on your fifth day. Visit Lhasa for another 2 full days and departure early in the morning of eighth day.
Tibet Kailash Travel look after entire arrangement of the tour. Tibet travel permit, Tibet visa and other arrangement which we do care all. We require your passport scan copy by email to apply for Tibet travel permit at least before 2 weeks. Make sure that your passport is minimum six month valid. After Tibet travel permit received, we again need another 3 full working days in Kathmandu with your original passport, a visa picture and Embassy form. We sorry to say that there are about 31 nationalities who does not get Tibet travel permit from Nepal.
Duration:8 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Moderate
Trip Cost:INR 46000 | USD 645
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 1 : Drive Kathmandu (1,300 m) to Rasuwagadi and further to Kerung (2900 m): 164 Km - 7/8 Hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 2 : Drive to Tingri (4,200m) or Xegar (225km - 5/6 Hours). Overnight at Guest House
Day 3 : Drive to Shigatse 3,900 miters (292km - 5/6 Hours). Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 : Drive to Gyantse 3,977 miters (93 km - 2 Hours). Overnight at Hotel
Day 5 : Drive to Lhasa 3,700 miters (263km - 5/6 Hours). Overnight at Hotel
Day 6 : first day Sightseeing at Lhasa. overnight at hotel
Day 7 : Second day sightseeing in Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel
Day 8 : Departure from Lhasa. Drop to Gonggar airport or Lhasa trail station
Price Include / Exclude:
- Tibet travel permit
- 5 nights accommodation in hotel on twin sharing room in main cities of Tibet
- 2 nights accommodation in guest houses on group sharing room
- Every morning breakfast
- Nepal and Tibet Immigration formalities
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and its entrance fees
- Entrance fees of monastery while visiting as per mentioned in itinerary
- Comfortable transportation in entire tour, transportation as per group size
- Management of Immergency evacuation in case of need
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Flight or train ticket after Lhasa
- Tibet visa cost (USD 85 for other Nationalities, USD 155 for Canadian, USD 175 for American, USD 165 for Brazilian, USD 130 for Romanian and USD 185 for Argentina
- Bottled drinks and bar bills
- Personal equipment, insurance, medical expenses
- Expenses of emergency evacuation in case of need
- Any tipping
- Accommodation upgrading
- Single supplimentory
Accommodation in this tour is budget guest house for a night in group sharing and budget hotels for 6 nights on twin sharing. If you need single rooms in the tour, single supplimentory cost apply.
Transportation is private comfirtable bus. Bus size is depend on group size.
Tour package is including every morning breafast. Breakfast is in your choise. Lunch and dinner is extra. Our guide will assist you getting suitable restaurants around.
- Drinking Water
You can buy bottled mineral water in the entire tour.
There will be Guide and Driver as a staff. The entire trip is handled by a professional Tibetan Guide. Guide speaks enough English. we also can provide special language guide with extra cost.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Tibet permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Group size
Tour group tour. It can be minimum of 10 peoples in a single group and it can go up to 30 peoples.
- Communication facilities
The entire tour is facilitated with local telephone. Wifi services available at hotels in Lhasa and in Shigatse. You also can buy Chinese SIM card in your own name for your mobile.
- Best season for the Tour
Best season for this Tour is from April till November month. Although rest of the months like December to February still suitable. You are not allow to travel Tibet in month of March.
- Extra Expenses
Extra expenses in this tour is your Lunch and Dinner. Accept that personal shopping and personal expenses. Bottle drinks including drinking water, tiiping is also in your extra expenses.
- Packing List
You do not need much goods and thothes for Lhasa Tour. You have to pack some light clothes and some warm clothes too. Lhasa is hot during sunny and cold after sun get down. More warm clothes are require if you take tour during December, Jan and Feb months.
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- Original passport for final visa
- We need your original passport at Tuesday to prepare final Tibetan visa. Lately at Wednesday first hour. Original passport, a picture for visa and fill an Embassy form (we will provide you)
- USD 200 per person at the time of confirming your tour. Rest of the amount can pay before starting of your trip. we can discuss mode of payment.
- Payment by credit card charge more 4 percentage
- Term and condition
-This is group joining Tour package cost base on group. single supplimentory charge be apply in case of need
- If any one need to customize your itinerary, that will be your private tour and cost is different
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. Rest of other amounts can refund. We are not able to bear you any cost in this case.
- Accommodation in this tour is the budget type of. upgrading it individualy is possible with your extra cost.
- Cancellation policy
- USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip 30 days time from your tour date
- USD 300 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- No any refund if you cancell your tour after starting or if you drop it in middle