Our 10 days Lhasa Namtso Lake and Everest Base camp Tour is covering best historical sights of Lhasa, holy Namtso Lake and base camp of world’s highest peak Everest. Visit Potala Palace, Norbulinka Palace, Jokhang temple, Sera monastery, Drepung monastery in Lhasa and walking at holy place Barkhor Street. Drive to Namtso Lake from Lhasa. Namtso Lake is the second biggest Lake in Tibet at the altitude of 4,718 miters. Spend one night at the bank of Namtso Lake to explore sunrise and sunset views as well as panoramic mountains. Driving tour towards Everest Base Camp through Yamdrok Lake, Tashilampo monastery in Shigatse and Gyantse Kumbun monastery in Gyantse city. Everest Base Camp is the good place to capture stunning Everest and other Himalayas surrounding. Visit one of the oldest Ronbuk Monastery near at Everest Base Camp.
Trip also can start from Kathmandu Nepal as fly in drive out or drive in drive out. You can start your trip from Kathmandu and enter mainland China from Lhasa. Similarly enter Lhasa from China and exit to Nepal.
Duration:10 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Moderate to Strenuous
Trip Cost:INR 0
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 2 : Sightseeing in Lhasa. Historical monuments Potala Palace, Drepung Monastery and Barkhor Street. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 : Second day sightseeing in Lhasa. Jokhang temple, Sera monastery and Norbulinka palace. Overnight at Hotel
Day 8 : Exploration Everest Base Camp (5200m) and drive back to Shigatse (3900m). Overnight at Hotel
Price Include / Exclude:
- Arrival and departure arrangement
- Tibet travel permit
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and its entrance fees
- English peaking Tibetan guide
- Private comfortable transportation
- Accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing based in Lhasa
- Simple available guest house in Namtso Lake and in Everest Base Camp
- Everest national park permit
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Any flight ticket
- Cost of Chinese visa if you enter from mainland China, If you enter Lhasa from Kathmandu, you also need special Tibetan permit
- Extra activities
- Any tipping
Accommodation in Lhasa Namtso EBC Tour is in budget hotel and guest house. You can ask us to upgrade your accommodation in main cities of Tibet Like Lhasa, Gyantse and in Shigatse. 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are availalbe in Lhasa, only 3 stars hotels in other major cities. Only simgle tented type of guest house in availalbe in Namtso Lake and basic guest houses in Everest Base Camp.
Transportation is private comfirtable car/ Van/ Bus. Depend on group size
Lhasa Namtso Lake and EBC Tour package is including every morning breafast. Breakfast is in your choise. Lunch and dinner is extra. Our guide will assist you getting suitable restaurants around.
- Drinking Water
You can buy bottled mineral water in the entire tour from Lhasa and out at in your car. It is advise to to drinks at least 3 littlers water every day.
There will be Guide and Driver as a staff. The entire trip is handled by a professional Tibetan Guide. Guide speaks enough English. we also can provide special language guide with extra cost.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Tibet permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Group size
Lhasa Namtso Lake and Everest Base Camp Tour is a private tour. we can runthis tour even for one pax. You also have option to join our suitable group.
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation getting permit and visa. Any aged peoples can join our Tibet Group Joining Tour.
- Communication facilities
The entire tour is facilitated with local telephone. Wifi services available at hotels in main cities but not in the guest house in Ronbuk near Everest Base camp and in Namtso Lake. You also can buy Chinese SIM card in your own name for your mobile.
- Best season for this Tour
Best season for the Tour ur is from April till november month. December to Feb is to cold season and driving path might block by heavey snow. You are not allow to travel Tibet in month of March.
- Extra Expenses
Extra expenses in this tour is your Lunch and Dinner. Accept that personal shopping and personal expenses. Bottle drinks including drinking water, tiiping is also in your extra expenses.
- Packing List
You need light and warm clothes for this tour. Lhasa is hot during sunny and cold after sun get down. Warm clothes are needed in Namtso Lake and Everest Base Camp site.
- Special Note for Tibet Permit and Visa
If you are travelling Lhasa from any part of Mainland China, you need Chinese visa in your passport previously. we will prepare your Tibet travel permit with your Chinese visa and passppoprt copy. If you are travelling from Kathmandu Nepal only your passport is enough. We will preprate Tibetan visa and permit from Nepal.
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- If you are entering Tibet from mainland China, we need your passport scan copy and Chinese visa copy by mail so that we can issue you Tibet travel permit. If you are entering Tibet from Nepal only passport scan copy is enough to get Tibet travel permit. We also need your original passport at Kathmandu for 2 days.
- USD 200 per person at the time of confirming your tour. Rest of the amount can pay before starting of your trip. we can discuss mode of payment.
- Term and condition
-This is Private Tour package cost base on 2 pax. If you are single traveller or more than 2 pax cost is different.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. Rest of other amounts can refund. We are not able to bear you any cost in this case.
- Accommodation in this tour is the budget type of. upgrading is possible with your extra cost. there is no any choices to upgrating your accommodation from local guest house in Namtso Lake and Everest Base Camp.
- Cancellation policy
- USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip after confirmation booking
- USD 500 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- No any refund if you cancell your tour after starting or if you drop it in middle