10 Days Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter is starting and ending at Lucknow. First day drive of 6 hours reach at Nepaljung which is beginning point of Yatra. You will get early morning regular flight to Simikot from Nepaljung. Another fight with chartered helicopter from Simikot to HIlsa to reach at Nepal Tibet boarder. It is than only short walking to cross immigration and drive to first Tibetan town Taklakot. Have another day rest and acclimatization activities in Taklakot and drive to holy Lake Mansarovar. Lake Manasarovar parikram is arranged by bus. There can be special worship at the bank of Lake after taking holy bath. Start three days Kailash Parikrama from Darchen. It is hardest part of the Yatra. Entire Kailash Parikrama is 52 kilometers. About 14 kilometer complete with driving. Rest of the route is crossing by trekking. Peoples have option to take personal helpers and horse to make it more confident and easier. Rive back to Hilsa boarder, fly back to Nepaljung and departure to Lucknow. You also have option to start and end your Yatra from Kathmandu.
Trip Grade Moderate to Strenuous
Trip Cost:INR 160000 | USD 3099
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 6 : Drive to valley of the god and start first day of Kailash Parikrama. Overnight at Dirapuk (4,909m) in guest house
Day 7 : Second day of Kailash Parikram. Reach at Juthulpuk (4,760m)crossing by Dolma- La pass (5,600m). Overnight at guest house in Juthulpuk
Price Include / Exclude:
- Arrival and departure arrangement to and from Lucknow
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Nepaljung at Hotel another 1 nights accommodation in Simikot at local hotel/ Guest House
- 6 nights’ accommodation in local guest house in group sharing
- Kailash entry permit and visa, Entrance of Lake Manasarovar
- Transportation by private bus, Truck to put kitchen goods and your big bags
- Vegetarian foods prepared by our own cooking team in entire tour
- Vegetarian foods serve by hotel in Nepaljung and in Simikot
- Nepaljung – Simikot – Nepaljung flight, Chartered helicopter flight Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot
- Government approved Tibetan guide, driver
- Nepali team leader, Cooking and helper teams from Nepal
- All the equipment for kitchen, bathing tent
- Yak to carry luggage during Kailash Parikrama
- Emergency evacuation management
- Duffel bag to put your belongings, small had bag and head covered cap
- Warm jacket in returnable based
- First aid kit box with basic emergency medicines
- Service charges and government taxes
- Accommodation, foods and other activities in Lucknow
- Personal equipment, travel insurance, medical expenses
- Personal horse and helper during Kailash Parikrama
- Expenses of emergency evacuation
- Upgrading of accommodation
- Any cost due to separation from main group
The best season for Kailash Yatra by Helicopter is month of May, June and September. Tour itienrary can be customise at per group interest.
Accommodation in Kailash Tour is in Hotels and guest Houses. Hotel in Nepaljung is based on twin sharing. Guest house in Simikot and in entire Kailash is in group sharing room. Your do not need to sleep at tent the or at camp. Tour cost including basic guest houses only. Guest houses in Kailash region are similar in every stop. There is an option to make upgrading of Guest house in Darchen which is possible with your own extra cost.
Transportation from and to Nepaljung Lucknow is either in bus or small vehicles depend on group size. It is regular flight from and to Nepaljung Simikot. Chartered helicopter flight to and from Simikot Hilsa and Transportation for the trip is private comfortable bus in Kailash region.
Foods on the trip are pure vegetarian. Vegetarian foods are served by Hotel in Nepaljung and in Simikot. In entire Kailash region, our own cooking team prepares delicious Indian style foods. During Kailash Parikrama Packed Lunch are provided but hot simple dinner is served at evening. You also can bring some of your favorite dry foods.
- Drinking Water
Drinking water in Kailash Yatra is mineral water from big Jar and small bottles. Hot boiled water can fill into your bottles in the morning and Evening every day. The team from Tibet Kailash Travel serve you enough pure drinking water. It is advice to drink at least 3 liters water every day and keep enough water during day time.
- Toilet facilities
Toilet facilities in Kailash region are very basic. It is outside of the room as a common use. Toilets are dirty due to lack of enough water. Peoples are using outside toilets freely in Mansarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk. Toilets in Nepal part, Nepaljung and in Simikot is inside rooms and it is clean enough.
The entire trip is handled by a professional staff team from Tibet Kailash Travel Nepal. A team leader, kitchen team and helper team. Government licence holder Tibetan guide is for officially working with Nepali team. All the driver team is from Tibet too.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Kailash permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Emergency evacuation
Due to the health problem or any other problem, if anyone needs emergency evacuation that cost is the extra cost and all the expenses go to the person. We arrange all the needful services. Helicopter rescue in Tibet part is not allowed. Rescue have to done by driving in Tibet/Kailash part. Once you reach at Nepal site, Helicopter rescue is also possible.
- Hospital and Medical facilities
Kailash is the lack of Hospital and medical facilities. Only one hospital service is in Taklakot. Rest of other villages and towns are without any medical stores and Hospital. In the case of emergency, have to drive Taklakot for a hospital. The team from Tibet Kailash Travel bring basic medicines in the entire tour. Our leader and guides have basic first-aid knowledge.
- Group size
Kailash Yatra is group departure. We need at least 17 pax to make Kailash yatra from Lucknow, which makes your reasonable tour cost. Group size may go more than 17 pax too. Private trip for less than 17 pax can be also arranged with different cost.
- Age limitation
There is age limitation getting permit and visa for Kailash Yatra. Only up to 65 aged Indian passports holder can get Kailash permit from Tibet. Permit is issued by Tibet Tourism which is part of the government from Tibet.
- Communication facilities
There are local telephones facilities in entire Kailash and Nepal. For your mobile you need Nepali SIM card in Nepal site and Chinese SIM card once you enter Tibet. Chinese and Nepali sim card can buy after certain formalities and can recharge on the way. WIFI is available in Nepal part but not in Tibet. You can connect internet facility with Chinese sim card. Mobile network doesn’t work only one day at Kailash Parikrama.
Physical fitness and doctor certificate
Physical fitness is important factor to make your trip success. But we do not need any doctor or medical certificate to obtain your Kailash permit and Visa. It is adviced that prepare your trip before 3 months of starting by doing some physical activities like jugging every morning.
Acclimatization in this tour is important and need before reaching at high altitude immediately or so fast. Kailash region is in high altitude which may make difficult for every visitor. Our itinerary is including acclimatization and simikot and at Taklakot. As well as full day staying in Lake Manasarovar.
There can be possibilities of some extra activities during Kailash Yatra. Visit Chui Monastery and hot spring near Lake Manasarovar. Put one more day in the itinerary and reach at Charansparsa from North face of Kailash. Drive to Tirthapuri with extra cost.
Kailash Tour during full moon
Kailash Yatra during full moon is not recommended. Most of the pilgrimages want to reach at Manasarovar or in north face of Kailash during full moon because of that overflow of peoples reach region. It can be lack a f accommodation and transportation. There are many bad experiences that Tibet government stops entering some group during the period. By this reason, peoples may get suffer.
Best season for Kailash Yatra from Lucknow is month of May, June, August and September. Coldest month and moonsson season are not suitable.
Kailash Yatra is full board based tour operate by Tibet Kailash Travel. Although personal horse and helper during Kailash parikrama is extra cost in case of any one need. Accept that nature of personal expenses are in extra cost which is mentioned as cost including and excluding
we provide you duffel bag to put your belongings and another small back carry bag to carry with you always. This bag is provided in Nepal once you land. You can store your own bag at hotel and take while returning back from yatra.
Shoes and Shocks
You need comfortable warm shoes for entire yatra. Another spare shoe or sandal is needed to wear while staying at guest house. 3 pairs of warm shocks are enough for entire trip. You can wash it in middle of your Yatra.
Head cover hat – we provide you, Mouth covering muff, Warm down jacket – we provide you in returnable based, Wind proof jacket, Warm inner thermal, 2 pairs light T shirt, Warm sweeter or light weight jacket, Inner down thermal, Water and wind proof trouser, One or two long wear trekking paint, Whole body covered raincoat, Water/ wind proof warm glove, 3 pair comfortable underwear,
UV protective sun glass, Medium size quick dry towel, Head torch light with extra batteries, Lip care, Sun cream, Trekking stick, 2 litters’ water bottle, One small thermos water bottle,
Toiletries: Hand soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, Toilet paper
First Aid kit box containing Paracetamol, bandage, antiseptic cream, Diamox or other tablet for altitude sickness, Small trekking knife, Some dry foods, Camera and its extra batteries, Mobile, and charger with small multi pins
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount INR 10,000. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- lNR 10,000 for Indian passport holder at the time of confirming your tour. Another 15,000 INR before a month then starting your tour. rest of the amount (full Payment) once you land at Nepal, Before starting of Kailash Tour. You can deposit amount in our bank/ You can bring cash or can bring demand draft.
- Term and condition
-This is group tour, have to follow group decision
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. cancellation charge still be charged.
- Spending more nights accommodation in Nepal (more than 3 nights) is extra expenses. In the case of early arrival from Kailash site.
- Cancellation policy
- INR 10,000 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip after confirmation booking
- INR 25,000 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- Full amount does not refund once you start the trip from Kathmandu/ Nepaljung