Lhasa (3,700miters altitude), historical city of Tibet is rich in world’s renowned cultural heritage sites. One of the highest city in the world Lhasa also is capital city of Tibet known as holy land of Tibetan Buddhism. Lhasa is to explore historical monuments among them some are older than 1300 years. Our Lhasa Tour Package is 3 nights 4 days suitable for those who are looking for exploring the best spirit of Tibet. Peoples can reach at Lhasa by flight from Kathmandu. Another way to reach Lhasa is by flight from any part of mainland china or by train. Lhasa is connecting world’s highest train station and one international airport called Gonggar Airport. Flights are only connecting from Nepal and China.
Our 3 nights 4 days Lhasa Tour is including exploration of main historical monuments. Famous Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Norbulinka Palace and Barkhor squire. Those monuments are inside Lhasa city. Our expert Tibetan guide assist you entire tour. It is option to add one more day to make Namtso Lake Tour from Lhasa which is beautiful Mountain Lake 112 kilometer from Lhasa. This tour can operate throughout the year accept March month. Our cost based on 2 pax group and in budget accommodation. Tour can arrange for a single person or bigger group. Peoples can choose categories of accommodation. Budget hotels and budget guest houses till 5 star deluxe hotels are available in Lhasa.
Duration:4 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Easy
Trip Cost:INR 37500 | USD 550
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Price Include / Exclude:
- Arrival and departure arrangement in Lhasa
- 3 nights accommodation in hotel on twin sharing in Lhasa
- Every morning breakfast
- An English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Private transportation
- Tibet travel permit
- Entrance fees in sightseeing
- Flight ticket or train ticket to and from Lhasa
- Lunch and Dinner
- Bottled drinks including drinking water, Bar bills
- Tipping and personal expenses
Note: we can assist you getting a flight or train ticket to and from Lhasa. Permit and visa procedure of Tibet is different for those who are reaching at Lhasa from mainland China and a different procedure for those who are flying or driving to Lhasa from Kathmandu Nepal. Tibet Kailash Travel handles and prepares necessary visa and Tibet permit. Please let us know at your booking time.
Accommodation in Lhasa Tour is in budget hotel. You can upgrade it in standard or Deluxe.
Transportation is private comfirtable car/ Van/ Bus. Depend on group size
Lhasa Tour package is including every morning breafast. Breakfast is in your choise. Lunch and dinner is extra. Our guide will assist you getting suitable restaurants around.
- Drinking Water
You can buy bottled mineral water in the entire tour.
There will be Guide and Driver as a staff. The entire trip is handled by a professional Tibetan Guide. Guide speaks enough English. we also can provide special language guide with extra cost.
- Trip insurance
We do not need trip insurance for official Tibet permit and visa. Travel insurance may need to cover your own expenses in the case of any emergency evacuation. It may more helpful in case of returning from middle way due to the health problem. Or may cover your expenses in the case of emergency evacuation.
- Group size
Lhasa Tour is a private tour. we can run this tour even for one pax. You also have option to join our suitable group.
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation getting permit and visa. Any aged peoples can join our Tibet Group Joining Tour.
- Communication facilities
The entire tour is facilitated with local telephone. Wifi services available at hotels in Lhasa. You also can buy Chinese SIM card in your own name for your mobile.
- Extra activities
You can include Namtso Lake tour in our Lhasa Tour Package. Another option is to drive other historical cities Like Shigatse, Gyantse and up to Everest Base Camp. This should be planned before issuing Tibet permit. Tibet permits is valid only up to package tour. You can not make it extend.
- Best season for Lhasa Tour
Best season for Lhasa Tour is from April till September month. Although rest of the months like Octoberbet to February still suitable. You are not allow to travel Tibet in month of March.
- Extra Expenses
Extra expenses in this tour is your Lunch and Dinner. Accept that personal shopping and personal expenses. Bottle drinks including drinking water, tiiping is also in your extra expenses.
- Packing List
You do not need much goods and thothes for Lhasa Tour. You have to pack some light clothes and some warm clothes too. Lhasa is hot during sunny and cold after sun get down. More warm clothes are require if you take tour during December, Jan and Feb months.
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Trip confirmation amount USD 200 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- If you are entering Tibet from mainland China, we need your passport scan copy and Chinese visa copy by mail so that we can issue you Tibet travel permit. If you are entering Tibet from Nepal only passport scan copy is enough to get Tibet travel permit. We also need your original passport at Kathmandu for 2 days.
- USD 200 per person at the time of confirming your tour. Rest of the amount can pay before starting of your trip. we can discuss mode of payment.
- Term and condition
-This is Private Tour package cost base on 2 pax. If you are single traveller or more than 2 pax cost is different.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. Rest of other amounts can refund. We are not able to bear you any cost in this case.
- Accommodation in this tour is the budget type of. upgrading is possible with your extra cost.
- Cancellation policy
- USD 200 per person is non-refundable if you cancel the trip after confirmation booking
- USD 500 cancellation charge per person at last hour less than 72 hours time
- No any refund if you cancell your tour after starting or if you drop it in middle