Motorbike Tour to Himalayan landscape Tibet is adventure and most challenging motorbike tour. Tour start from Kathmandu Nepal, ride to Lhasa through friendship highway of about 1000 kilometers. Cross typical Tibetan villages and small cities. Zhangmu, Nyalam, Lhatse, Gyantse and Shigatse via beautiful Yamdrok Lake. The sightseeing with your bikes to Potala palace, Jokhang temple, Norbulinka palace, Drepung monastery in Lhasa. Second largest monastery Tashilampo in Shigatse, famous Gyantse Dzong and Palkhor monastery in Gyantse, oldest Ronbuk monastery near Everest base camp is the major visit. Ride to Everest Base Camp on your way back. The highway from Lhasa Kathmandu goes through four major high passes which are over 5000 miters.
Get our prefect itinerary of Lhasa Kathmandu Motorbike Tour which is starting and ending at Kathmandu Nepal. Tibet Kailash Travel can customize itinerary as per your interest. The best season for this tour is from April to November.
Duration:17 Days (Description)
Trip Grade Moderate to Strenuous
Trip Cost:INR 0
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 9 : Ride to Lhasa (3,650m), The capital city of Tibet. (280 km - 7 Hours) via Yamdrok Lake. Overnight at Hotel
Day 14 : Ride to Everest Base Camp (5,200m) and come to Ronbuk (130km - 5/6 Hours) for overnight at Gest house
Price Include / Exclude:
- All arrival and departure arrangement
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing 3 star category hotel
- Accommodation in Lhasa, Shigatse, Lhaste and in Gyanse on twin sharing 3 star category of hotel
- Accommodation in local guest houses in rest of other places on twin sharing
- Every morning breakfast
- Tibet travel permit and visa
- Permit for your motorbike/ permit of self driving
- Sightseeing as per itinerary and its entrance fees
- Backup vehicle as per group size
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All immigration formalities
- Bike mechanic
- Emergency evacuation management
- Service charge and all taxes
- Lunch and Dinner in entire tour
- Motorbike (we will help to rent in Kathmandu)
- Motorbike parts and Helmet
- Personal gears, Equipment
- Personal insurance, medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation expenses in case of need
- Any tipping
- Any damage in Motorbike
- Petrol in your motorbike
Accommodation in 3 star hotels on twin sharing in Kathmandu, Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyantse and in Lhatse. Rest of the places local guest houses. You can choose basic hotels to stay which decrease your tour cost or upgrade you accommodation to 4 or 5 star hotels in Kathmandu and in Lhasa.
- Back up - Transporation
We provide a backup VAN or Jeep for entire tour. Truck is as carrier of camping goods, foods and baggages only in bigger group.
As per itienrary, only breakfast is in package at the time of you are staying in Hotel and guest houses. There are plenty of restaurants for your Lunch and Dinner. Guide will suggest you the goods one every where. Restaurants in Tingri or Xegar, Ronbuk and in Nyalam is simple provide Chinese and Tibetan style foods.
- Drinking Water
Drinking water is bottled mineral water/ big and small bottled which is extra from package cost. It is suggest to buy bottled mineral water at a time and put it in backup vehical.
- Toilet facilities
Good toilet facilities during your stay inside Hotel, But simple common use toilets facility in Ronbuk, Tingri and in Nyalam.
Tibetan guide, Drives are the staffs in this tour
- Trip insurance
Trip insurance is much important in this tour. We do not need it to make ready your visa, permit and other documents but only for your personal sefety.
- Emergency evacuation
Motorbike Tour in Tibet is adventure trip in the high himalayan land. In case of emergency evacuation, we support as maximum we can by choosing best option. all the expenses for it comes to clients personally.
- Hospital and Medical facilities
There are hospital facilities in Kathmandu Lhasa and other main cities of Tibet. But not in remote area of Tibet Like Ronbuk, Everest Base Camp and other caming days after Gyantse.
- Group size
We can run any group size in this trip. Altough 10 pax group is more suitable and tour cost is more reasonable
- Age limitation
There is no any age limitation for Lhasa Kailash Tour. For Indian passport holder, there is age limitation.
- Communication facilities
There are local telephones facilities in entire Tibet and Nepal. For your , mobile you need Nepali SIM card in Nepal site and Chinese SIM card once you enter Tibet. Chinese and Nepali sim card can buy after certain formalities and can recharge on the way. WIFI is available in Nepal part, central Tibet but not remote Tibet region. You can connect internet facility with Chinese sim card. Mobile network doesn’t work only one day at Ronbuk, Everest.
- Physical fitness and doctor certificate
Physical fitness is important factor to make your trip success. But we do not need any doctor or medical certificate to obtain your Tibet permit and Visa. It is also important to have your previous experience of Cycling.
Acclimatization in this tour have enogh as we stay 2 nights in Nyalam at first and riding shortly to Lhasate, Shigatse and Gyantse before reaching atLhasa, which help to get adjust your body in high altitude.
- Best season
Best season for Motorbiking Tour in Tibet is from April till September month. In this months are not so cold weather and no snow at ligh passes of Tibet
- Booking procedure
- At least 6-month valid passport scan copy by mail
- Drive self international licence for Motorbike
- Trip confirmation amount USD 400 per person. You can ask our bank details to deposit it.
- Trip booking form with your signature in term and condition
- Payment can make through Bank transfer, Credit card, and Cash
- USD 400 per person at the time of booking confirmation
- Rest of the amount before starting your tour. Mode of payment can discuss by mail
- Payment by credit card charge 4 % extra
- Term and condition
- Get terms and condition from us at the time of booking confirmation. As per group size and group interest, Itinerary and other services might change from our general itinerary.
- Rules from Tibet is not stable. It may change even at last hour of our tour starting. In this case whatever expenses we spend for your tour arrangement is not refundable. cancellation charge still be charged.
- Any damange in Motorbike if you have hired is paid by rider
- Any Motorbike part need to change on the way is paid by rider
- Cancel your trip before 3 month is free, If we need to issue air ticket of Kathmadnu - Lhasa we normally have to issue severeal months before. In case of cancellation your tour after issuing your ticket, cacellation charged.
- Full amount does not refund once you start the trip